Doin' It Ourselves

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Dog Days of Summer

I already suck at this blogging thing and it's only been two months since I started it. One of the things I've learned is I need feedback, public acknowledgment, even just a "hey, I read that. it sucked." to keep at projects like this. I LOVE the internet because of the worlds it opens up and the people you can meet. But I HATE the internet because I don't get the immediate gratification of someone's smile at my work that I get in the Real World. I think that's what kept/keeps me in retail/customer service: that immediate happiness I can afford someone.

Not that I don't think what I'm working on here on the webs is important, but, well, anyway.

We got a dog. Two, actually. They are Plott Hounds, about 3 months old, shelter-adopted pups. The lighter brindle in center is Nikola, a boy and the dark one on right is a girl, Tesla. The one on the left in Elmo pj's is Half Pint. The cats (we rescued an older cat, Blitz) were on the bed. One large, furry, happy family. But you can see: it's a been a tad busy around here lately.

2 comments:

  1. I'm amused at the very suspicious look Lil Bit is giving the hounds. And the hounds are trying to figure out why you're pointing something at them that is not a treat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a beautiful shot tho! Love the pups. (Well, and the girl, obviously ...)

    ReplyDelete